The Best Tax Advice: Consult An Expert
At inTAX, we have vast amounts of experience in many areas, perhaps too many to mention. So if you don’t see what you need on our website, please call us and ask.
There is no obligation, and if we can help we will tell you. If we can’t, we will tell you that too.
For a confidential chat about your tax affairs, speak to one of our expert advisors now.
Specialists in TAX
Areas where we can offer tax advice include (but are not limited to):
- Tax Investigations, Tax Enquiries, Compliance Checks
- Status disputes: employed or self employed
- IR35 disputes
- HMRC’s information powers – what is it entitled to?
- HMRC’s inspection powers
- Examining the principles of the tax scheme or arrangements
- Settling or unwinding tax schemes e.g. EBT’s, EFURBs, Contractor Loans, Film Schemes
- Tax negotiations
- Penalty negotiations
- How the penalty regimes work
- Time limits for assessments and claims
- Appeals to Tax Tribunals
- Internal Reviews
- Complaints about HMRC
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- How to present the facts and explain the position
- UK Tax residence disputes
- Domicile and remittance disputes
- Tax Disclosures
- Tax prosecution defence
- Applications to close tax enquiries or tax investigations
- Tax return submissions
- Offshore bank accounts
- Time to pay arrangements
- Direct approaches from HMRC requesting a disclosure
- Dual contracts of employment tax enquiries
The staff at inTAX are highly qualified, including chartered Tax advisors and people who have previously worked at the Inland Revenue/HMRC, including at its former Special Compliance Office (now Fraud Investigation Services) and some of the largest UK accountancy firms including Chiltern, PWC, BDO, Grant Thornton and RSM Tenon.
The range of skills, experience and professionalism displayed at inTAX should make it your first port of call for all your tax issues.